Friday, January 28, 2011

Last one for this week's music friday.

Lisa Hannigan used to be involved (musically) with Damien Rice. I love them both, and i love the music they created together. I also love what they do apart. I may be unhealthily obsessed with this song, but i don't care. also the video is pretty cool.



This Is That New Song, by Badly Drawn Boy. This song gets me every time, and I'm not afraid to admit it.



i love cover versions - good or bad. this is one that happens to fall in the good category for me.



Rob Dougan is best known for his awesome classical/techno mashup for the Matrix Soundtrack. He's got a great album of cross genre music out, and this is a bonus track from that album - an instrumental (plus some mumbly sounds) of one of his songs. it has a great feel to it, i think.



last one - also a tearjerker, for me anyway. most people probably have heard this one, but i figured what the heck - it's a good way to close out music friday.

2 comments:

V said...

Iz's version of Over the Rainbow gets me every time as well. It's really beautiful.

Designer Jules said...

Love the first song. :)