Thursday, February 03, 2011

Fair [Ben Folds]

Continuing the theme of the last post, I'm going to give a few more points to the job. Now, the score is still nowhere near even, but I think the pro category can use any points I'm willing to give.

And what happened to earn these points, you ask? Two words:

SNOW DAYS.

Tuesday and Wednesday were both full on snow days. Today was a 1/2 snow day. Awesome. Now, I have Tuesdays and Fridays off. But, both my classes were called off Wednesday, and tonight's class was canceled. So when you look at my work schedule, that means that I taught Monday night, and I taught this afternoon. This week I put in maybe 12 hours of work, and that's it. Now tell me when that happens at a real job? Never, that's when.

The funniest/most ridiculous part of it all is that it isn't even that bad out. It's just that nobody knows know to deal with snow/ice/anything, so we get time off for dumb behavior.

If you need me, I'll be in bed, staying warm.

No comments: